The story so far
- Travel a bit
- get a job
- Live in a house
- with someone amazing
- and a cute little kid
- Ride bikes together
(as yet unstarted)
- Smartthings app to tell you if your train is late
- Reverse Kickstarter (people pledge money against your idea until someone says they will take the
money and do it)
- Some sort of thing to save the news
- Some sort of thing that saves democracy
- Some sort of thing that improves social mobility (OutsideIn.com)
- Real time Ambient music stream generated from your activities from web usage, wearables and IoT sensors
- Taxi share
- Bad driving app
- Personal proximity warner
- Music Festival chooser
- AR Running App (chase the sandwich)
- Road bumps that play a tune if you go over them slowly enough
- Tin foil clothing brand to protect you from Wifi/Kinect
- Toothbrush that changes from grey to a nice bright colour when wet and then back as it dries out.
Try and keep the colour by brushing your teeth regularly. Also reminds you if you brushed your teeth
this morning or not.
- An image serving site where you could specify the subject matter, type and size of image:
<img url=”http://pictopics.com/happycat/icon/16/16” />
- IoT automation routines generated via machine learning
- AI/ML Drone decorators - roofs and high ceilings a speciality! Special Introductory Offer!
- Uber for "open" data (data that should/used to be open). Two sided marketplace, use blockchain/ethereum
currently trying out:
- Firefox (fine for browsing, ok for dev)
- Amazon Echo Dot (and coding)
- Light bulbs
- Power sockets
- Motion sensors
MY NAME IS CONRAD
undefined is null or not an object
Nobody will be reading this far down.
I wonder how far can I get with
no js, no build steps, no css preprocessor?
Fix mobile for home screen
- Stop using external files and cdn it all to sort out the mixed content TLS issue without caning my hosting
Nicer section titles
Finish Side projects (the section on it, I'm never going to finish the actual side projects)
- Do a Work section
Fix link formatting
- Section navigation with smooth scroll (in css only?)
- Format Ideas section and add more info
- Fix colours
- Better picture of me, maybe randomize on click
- Less Google like lens
Find that article about verticle spacing and do that.
this one, but I also
- Replace G+ with something better
- One day maybe tidy it all up, especially the css organisation. One day.
- Break out sections into separate files and build.
More things I like and links
- Have a more interesting first section
Consider getting rid of the sticky navbar
- Add a section on automations